Only 54 units made. Market price USD$22,500 (http://www.hk94.com/hk/topic/25175-hk-vp70m/)
I collect HK firearms, this is one of my most collectable toys --- HK VP70 with stock (or VP70M).
The first polymer-framed pistol in the world (sorry, not the Glock. it predates the Glock 17 by 12 years.)
With the stock, will make this pistol a SMG with cyclic rate of 2,200 rounds per minute (very very fast!!!!)
Exactly same as the one in the link below:
Market price at USD$22,500.
Normal VP70 (VP70Z) are very cheap. but the VP70 with stock are very collectable. Only 54 units made.
source 1: http://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=412881
source 2: http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-handgun-talk/191286-hk-vp70z-9mm-value-2.html
* Everything (even the box) in brand new condition
* Comes with the stock/holster, 2x Mag, Slings
* Comes with the original box, even the original paper used to wrap the box as in the photo
* Comes with the manual (not original one. This VP70 never come with any manual)
* Comes with a brand new HK Genuine Leather Custom Hand Made holster
Pistol is Semi-Auto, so could be B-Cat, but if with the stock installed (no SN on stock anyway), it will has to be C-Cat. Please talk to your local Firearm Officer. The pistol is currently registered under C-Cat.
Honestly, not sure how much it worth today. USD$22,500 is the only number I could find today. And from my memory, another one I know was sold in an auction for 6,000Pound in UK 6 Years ago.
Buy now price is based on USD$22,500. Starting price is based on 6,000Pound
A used one sold for USD$12,650 in an auction on 6th May 2017. see below