Mechtech Carbine Glock 9mm with Suppressor
*FINAL REDUCTION TO $950*
Turn your Glock into a 16” Carbine.
Here is my Mechtech Carbine Glock in 9mm. I had the barrel shortened, crowned and threaded just over 1" so that the New Hush Pro centre fire suppressor would sit back a little further over the barrel making it look 100 % better than having a suppressor hangin of the end of the barrel or leaving a huge section of the S/S barrel exposed making it look a bit weird.
I have fitted a six position adjusable stock and buffer tube (no buffer), I ran this with my go to red dot, a Bushnell TLS25 on a hi mount but Im using it on something else. I have chucked on some metal BUS.
Comes with thread protector if you want to run it without suppressor but why would you,
Its had less that 200 rounds through it and is near new condition.
For those that are not familiar with the mechtech carbine system heres how it works.
- Take your std framed gen 3-4 glock (G17,G22,G24G31,G34,G35) and remove complete slide /upper
- Fit magnetic feed ramp block to your Glock lower/Frame
- Fit Mechtech upper to your Glock as per normal re assembly for std upper
- insert largest capacity mag you have (100 rnd drums are most fun but 30 rnd mags are fine too)
- Fire away and wonder why your face hurts from smiling too much.
Please note that this is still classed as a B Cat pistol carbine and not a rifle so can only be used at an approved location.
The mechtech CCU upper has its own serial number and therefore needs to registered as a standalone pistol on your B endorsement.
This sale is for the Mechtech CCU ONLY, I have reduced the price and are now selling the Mechtech separate.
The Glock 22 is still avaliable if you want it as a package.