Custom 9mm H&K USP Tactical with suppressor. Had approxiamately 500 rounds and is excellent condition. Replacement cost is $3,600 with suppressor. Enhanced versions of the USP, the USP Tactical models are designed for users who need the features found on the HK Mark 23, but in a more compact pistol. Both pistols approaches the precision found on the Mark 23 by adding an extended threaded barrel with a rubber O-ring, adjustable trigger, and adjustable target-type sights.
The 9 mm tactical model is built on the USP 9mm caliber frame. The 9 mm variant is also known as the USP9 SD.
Features & System Characteristics:
* Threaded barrel with polygonal bore profile
* High profile target sights
* Match grade trigger
* Adjustable trigger stop
* Target sights with micrometer adjustment for windage and elevation
* One piece machined, nitro-carburized steel slide
* Can be converted to any of nine trigger firing modes
* Patented HK recoil reduction system
* Corrosion resistant “Hostile Environment” blued finish
* Corrosion proof fiber-reinforced polymer frame
* Oversized trigger guard for use with gloves
* Ambidextrous magazine release lever
* Extended slide release
* Patented Lock-Out Safety device
Overall length 7.94 in.
Overall height 5.35 in.
Overall width 1.26 in.
Barrel length 4.56 in.
Sight radius 6.22 in.
Weight with magazine 1.76 lb
Comes with 3x 15 round mags and 2x 10 round mags.
Usual paper work required.