AR-TRIGGER ADJUSTING SYSTEM/stainless
INCLUDES GRIP SCREW/stainless, TRIGGER ADJUSTING SCREW/stainless andWASHER/stainless
1. The Trigger Adjustment Screw is the most affordable way to improve the feel of your stock trigger. Will allow you to adjust (shorten) the length of the trigger pull.
2. Adjusting Screw is separate from grip screw
3. Fine tune your sloppy spec style trigger
4. The washer makes for a clean setup that reduces dirt and grime build-up
5. Allen key drive reduces the chance of stripping or slippage
6. Allows you to upgrade your hardware with the best materials
7. Reduced trigger creep, lessens pull weight, and improves hammer break for better accuracy
8. Use Allen hex keys (size 3/16” and 1/8”) to make adjustments. Not included.
9. This adjustment will easily help you fine-tune your sloppy trigger on all platforms.
10. Use alone or as part of a complete trigger job. Use this to fine-tune any mil-spec trigger.
• Trigger Adjustment Screw (1/4”Stainless)
• Grip Screw (3/4” Stainless)
• Lock Washer (Stainless)
Packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging.
1. Remove upper receiver from the lower receiver, #@$% the hammer & set the safety lever to safe
2. Remove your current grip screw and grip/stock
3. Put some Thread locker on adjuster screw and screw into the pistol grip screw hole first until it stops. Make sure safety is still on
4. If you can still easily move the selector to the fire position you may have to tap the threads (1/4-28) on your lower.
5. Back the screw off until the safety moves freely
6. Your trigger has now been adjusted
7. Reinstall grip/stock using the new pistol grip screw
8. Function test the lower checking that hammer, trigger, and safety are all functioning correctly
You will also find some installation/function videos on YouTube.
Will ship to NZ only.
Shipping & Handling $2.40 – ship as a standard letter only and at your own risk. Thanks.