You are bidding on a used Flyye Industries swift plate carrier in as new condition. It comes with the foam plates.
Flyye Industries has gathered a reputation for making ultra-durable high grade tactical gear capable of enduring the most stressful combat environments. Flyye Industries' tactical gear is made with 1000D Invista Cordura Nylon and features reinforced double and triple stitching in high stress areas, which is why soldiers and contractors around the globe trust and use Flyye tactical gear. Flyye Industries supplies their high grade tactical gear to private military contractors, special forces, military, and law enforcement groups worldwide. Flyye Industries also uses Crye Precision and DCS A-TACS trademarked fabric, granting a variety of camouflage and concealment options.
- 1000D cordura nylon fabric w/ reinforced stitching.
- Adjustable shoulder/side straps.
- Durable & rugged construction for longevity.
- Compatible with most MOLLE accessories.
- Interior nylon mesh weaving.
- Padded shoulder straps.
- Three rows and columns of MOLLE.
- Exterior and interior hook & loop panels.
- Open & breathable design.
- Integrated magazine pouches w/ survival cord.
Plate Size: 10" x 12" inchs
Good luck and happy bidding!